Children’s Orchard is a Totally New Kind of Kid’s Resale Store!
Children’s Orchard in Blue Springs, Missouri is a great concept for kids – and parents. The kid’s resale market is especially important because it addresses an entirely different need: It isn’t just a choice to change sizes, it’s a MUST! Children outgrow their clothing very quickly, so Children’s Orchard allows parents to bring in “gently-used” clothing to sell that their children have outgrown, and purchase like-new clothing at a much lower cost in their child’s current size.
At Children’s Orchard, we buy and sell “gently-used” children’s apparel, shoes, toys, and equipment. Since kids outgrow their clothing so fast, it’s a struggle for parents to keep their kids in quality clothing without spending a fortune on it. Something your kids loved that fit them perfectly a month ago might not fit them at all now. Why not be able to dress your kids in clothes they love without breaking the bank – and also have the opportunity to bring in their barely worn clothing to get cash or credit towards something that is “gently-used” for them?
Because parents want their kids to be able to dress in a practical but fun way, Children’s Orchard in Blue Springs, Missouri makes it much easier to buy them like-new clothes while still being able to put food on the table. We help you meet your kid’s everyday lifestyle changes by growing and adapting their wardrobe in the most cost-effective way possible… RESALE. And at prices up to 70% off of retail, the savings are huge.
Most wanted items:
- What We Need:
- Children’s clothing sized Preemie to 14
- Strollers, High Chairs, Swings, and Booster Seats
- Baby Gates
- Pack ‘n Plays
- Buying Requirements:
Here is the policy for selling clothing/toys/equipment at Children’s Orchard Blue Springs:
- We do walk-in buying Tuesday-Friday from 10am to 5pm
- We have a cash limit each day, once we hit our cash limit we will only offer store credit for the rest of that day. If you are wanting cash, the earlier you get here the better chance you will have.
- No more than the amount that would fit into 2 regular sized plastic shopping bags for clothing, we have a cash limit each day (Tuesday-Friday) so we will be very strict on this amount. Once we hit our cash limit for the day, we will offer store credit only for the rest of that day, so if you are wanting cash, the earlier the better!
- OR 2 pieces of equipment/toys– we have to look up every piece of equipment/toys for price and recalls, so this takes a bit longer than clothing.
- All clothing must be freshly laundered– can not smell of cigarette smoke, mold, musty, no garage sale price tags, free of stains and holes, not overly faded
- All clothing sets must be together, we will typically not buy a “set” if there are pieces missing.
- Please remove all hangers, garage sale price tags, and safety pins.
- NO USED UNDERWEAR, PLEASE!
- All equipment/toys must be in great working condition with all stickers intact and all pieces present. We have batteries here to test working condition.
- We do appointment Buying on Saturday’s for 2 18gal sized totes or trash bags of clothing OR 4 pieces of equipment/toys. There is no cash limit on Saturday appointments.
- If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call 816-224-0887 or shoot us an email at email@example.com