Your Favorite Brands up to 70% OFF Mall and Department Store Prices! If you would like to bring items in, please review our detailed inventory needs, buying tips, size limits, and buying hours.
Children’s Orchard is a Totally New Kind of Kid’s Resale Store!
Children’s Orchard in Huntersville, North Carolina is a great concept for kids – and parents. The kid’s resale market is especially important because it addresses an entirely different need: It isn’t just a choice to change sizes, it’s a MUST! Children outgrow their clothing very quickly, so Children’s Orchard allows parents to bring in “gently-used” clothing to sell that their children have outgrown, and purchase like-new clothing at a much lower cost in their child’s current size.
At Children’s Orchard, we buy and sell “gently-used” children’s apparel, shoes, toys, and equipment. Since kids outgrow their clothing so fast, it’s a struggle for parents to keep their kids in quality clothing without spending a fortune on it. Something your kids loved that fit them perfectly a month ago might not fit them at all now. Why not be able to dress your kids in clothes they love without breaking the bank – and also have the opportunity to bring in their barely worn clothing to get cash or credit towards something that is “gently-used” for them?
We help you meet your kid’s everyday lifestyle changes by growing and adapting their wardrobe in the most cost-effective way possible… RESALE. And at prices up to 70% off of retail, the savings are huge.
We are currently transitioning from Fall/Winter to Spring. Inventory Levels change frequently, and we will update the following as inventory needs are identified.
Most wanted items:
OUR BUYING COUNTER IS CLOSED SATURDAY 2/25/17 FOR OUR $3,$2,$1 SALE – REOPENS MONDAY AT 10A
- Shoes (athletic, sandals, sneakers, crocs, dress, etc.)
- Rain Boots and Rain Coats
- School Uniform wear (without logo)
- Boys Spring 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T & 10
- Girls Spring NB, 24M, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 4, 12 & 14
- Easter and Spring/Summer Party dresses
- Dress clothes (suits, dress shirts/pants, etc.)
- Swimsuits (boys/girls all sizes) – we buy and sale these year round
- Athletic wear
- PJs (Girls and Boys) 2T-14Y (Spring)
- Janie and Jack, Lilly Pulitzer, Hanna Anderson, Matilda Jane, Tea, Baby/Mini Boden, Jelly the Pug, and other Boutique Brands
- Popular Toys (Disney, Paw Patrol, Thomas, etc.)
- Popular Books
- Current/Popular DVDs for Children (G or PG)
- Baby Einstein DVDs/CDs
- Equipment & Much More
- Pack ‘n Plays
- Baby Gates
- High Chairs
Items we do not need at this time:
Currently we are at our desired inventory levels on the following, and are taking very limited items in these areas:
- Boys sizes NB-12M & 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
- Girls 3-18M, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 10
- Boys PJs 3M
- Girls PJs NB-18M
- Winter PJs,
- Infant Crib/Soft Bottom Shoes
- Fall/Winter Clothing
Brands/Clothing we do not or no longer accept:
- We accept limited Jumping Beans, Faded Glory, Garanimals, Wonderkids, Hanes, Kids R Us, and Circo. Note: you may see some of these brands in our store, we have purchased these in the past. We typically do not accept these brands in infant sizes.
- Clothing that was manufactured over four years ago. (Some Exceptions)
- Short-term trend items.
- Destination/monogrammed tee shirts and clothing.
- Incomplete sets (Carters, swimsuits, dress outfits, etc.)
- Clothing with missing brand, size and/or date labels.
- We cannot accept clothing above the size of 14Y, or shoes above the size of 7Y.
We are currently at or above our inventory level on the following items:
- Boxed puzzles
- Boxed games
- Infant toys
We are selectively buying:
We are at or above our desired inventory for the following:
- Standard Bathtubs
- Doorway Bouncers
- Basic Carriers