Successful Business Model is Win-Win
Traditional retailers continue to struggle in this economy, and typically only run about 30% to 35% gross profit margins. Children’s Orchard is a different type of clothing franchise. We are a resale store, and resale clothing franchises are excelling. While delivering tremendous values on kid’s fashions to our customers, our established franchise store owners have attained over 60% gross profit margins!
This means that our stores have 60 cents out of every sales dollar to cover overhead/expenses before the net profit line. These are far superior gross profit margins compared to traditional retailing and clothes franchises. We have a proven business model, proprietary point-of-sale computer system, highly-effective advertising materials, and solid training, support, and follow-up guidance from our support staff.
The Children’s Orchard management team has years of franchising and retailing industry experience in this specialized business niche called RESALE. This experience will help you to shorten your learning curve, minimize potential costly mistakes, and maximize this opportunity… your investment.
It’s What Kids Want…and You Will Too!
Our business creates LOYAL REPEAT CUSTOMERS who LOVE these stores for their:
- Tremendous value on a wide variety of better brands, in gently-used, like-new condition, at about 70% off mall store pricing… available every day.
- A great shopping experience in a well-lit, organized, beautifully designed environment.
- Dynamic, ever-changing inventory bargains.
- RESALE business model (not consignment).
- Immediacy and convenience of getting CASH On-the-Spot for selling us their fashions equipment, and toys, which we buy right over-the-counter. There’s no waiting for months to get paid and no worrying about missing items as in a consignment shop.
- Opportunity to take this CASH and update their kid’s wardrobes and toys on a regular basis – for less… a lot less!
*The franchise information disclosed does not constitute an offer or the sale of a franchise.