Owning a Children’s Orchard store is a lucrative business opportunity. We understand that starting and owning your own franchise location can be a big step. We have a dedicated team of people that work with our current and prospective franchise owners to provide support and guidance, and we can assist you with any financial steps you are taking in your move towards franchise ownership. You will receive assistance in the preparation of a comprehensive business plan and, if you request, be given a referral to a third party lender.
What It Takes to be Awarded an Children’s Orchard Franchise
- A desire to be your own boss and take control of your destiny.
- A willingness to work hard, express a positive outlook, and a strong desire to be prosperous.
- Proven 5 year success in a business, organization, or corporate environment with experience in staffing oversight.
- A full-time, hands-on commitment to building and developing your Children’s Orchard franchise business before turning it over to be run by managers.
- The ability to meet financial requirements and responsibilities that come along with establishing, operating, and growing your own business.
- Understanding and alignment with our proven business model, core values, and business philosophy.
- Appreciation that our franchise business operating system will shorten your learning curve, provide you advantages of power in numbers, systems and experience, while helping you to maximize the potential of this business.
*The franchise information disclosed does not constitute an offer or the sale of a franchise.