We’re optimistic that the resilience of our Downriver Community will bring us to a stronger, healthier country. We’ve decided to do our part and to temporarily close our cherished Children’s Orchard Brownstown location. Please follow our Instagram, Facebook and website for updates. As a small, locally owned business we thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you all again soon.
For those of you out there providing essential services who don’t have the option of shutting your doors, we truly appreciate you..
Store Hours Update
Effective March 20th, 2020, at 3pm we will temporarily close the store. Please watch the Facebook and Instagram pages for updates.
Sorry for any inconvenience and Thank You for your understanding.
Children’s Orchard is now in Brownstown!
Children’s Orchard is a resale store for all newborns and children. We pay you CASH on-the spot, to purchase, “gently-used” children and infant clothes, shoes, toys, games, strollers and other play and home equipment. Unlike a consignment shop where you may wait weeks to receive payment, we pay you immediately for items that we would like to purchase. We buy all seasons, ages newborn to pre-teen (sizes 0 to 14) all year!
What can you expect to find in our store? Quality items in great condition at resale prices! Our store is clean, bright, organized and fun for families… just like our customers! Some of our most wanted children’s items to sell to us for cash include:
Shoes • Clothes • Strollers • Children’s Play Equipment • Exersaucers • Onesies • Girl’s Clothes • Boy’s Clothes • Infant and Newborn • Children’s Educational Games • Toys • Games • Children’s Jackets and Outdoor Apparel • Accessories • Rocking Chairs • Glider Chairs • Children’s Hair Accessories
Thinking about selling to us but don’t know where to start? We make the selling process as easy as we can for you – no appointment is needed, and we do our best to keep wait times low. And did we mention we pay cash on the spot?!
Here’s how easy it is:
• We buy gently used children’s clothing, shoes, accessories, books, toys and equipment. Sizes 0-16.
• Please check our Facebook/Instagram page for current buying needs- it’s updated weekly or call the store 734-676-4898 for more information.
• We buy items that are current styles. The amount we pay is based on brand name, condition, style and current demand. Our buyers check your items and buy from you what our customers will buy from us.
• To help improve the outcome of the offer we make to you, we ask that the items you wish to sell to us are ready to sell to our customers. Here are some simple things to prepare for your buy:
• Freshly laundered-smoke free and free from pet hair.
• In good gently used condition with no stains or tears.
• Current styles with-in 5 years
• Folded or laid flat in baskets or bags– (We prefer no garbage bags. However, if brought in a bag please make sure clothing is folded or laid flat with outfits put together. It is difficult to review clothing that is wrinkled and/or inside out and we are more likely to pass if they are presented that way.)
• Infants sets put together
• Equipment & toys clean and in working condition & with all parts
• Books in good condition, no writing inside
• You may drop off up to two- 18 gallon or smaller/tote/laundry basket – (Garbage bags up to two – 13 gallon/kitchen size bags)- Per Buy- and/or- 4 pieces of equipment/toys.
• We buy every day up to 1 hour before closing. Any items brought in 1 hour before closing will be processed the next day.
• Drop offs are completed in the order they are received. Most are completed the same day. Once your Buy is complete you will be notified. You will have 24 hours from notification to stop by and/or call for your offer. If you do not return or call us within 24 hours after being notified that your Buy is complete, your Buy may be processed as store credit and remaining items donated.
• For quicker service bring in a small reusable/grocery sized bag we will do our best to process your Buy while you wait in the store.
• To keep everything safe and secure, please call and/or check Instagram/Facebook prior to coming in as we may not be accepting Buys due to space limitations. We also encourage you to give us a call if you have not heard from us within 24 hours of dropping off your Buy for updates.
Items we are unable to purchase: Cribs, opened baby bottles, socks, underwear, bottle warmers, wipe warmers, used pacifiers, opened food containers. Baby equipment or toys on recall. Used breast pumps or breast pump accessories. Used bedding, room décor and plush stuffed animals. Car seats or car seat bases.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we want to help make your Buying experience a great one!
Most wanted items:
EQUIPMENT & MORE
- DOOR GATES
Children's Orchard Brownstown
Earn one point for every $10 you spend at Children’s Orchard.
Earn 20 points and receive a 20% off reward certificate.
Plus, receive a special offer during your birthday month!
You’ll have 24/7 access to your purchase and point history online at clubcorewards.com or using the Club CO Rewards APP (see below).
*Club CO Rewards is available at participating locations.