Children’s Orchard Cleveland[/text_box][/ux_banner]
Babies & Kids Resale Clothing Store in Cleveland, TN
Children’s Orchard is a Totally New Kind of Kid’s Resale Store!
Children’s Orchard in Cleveland, Tennessee is a great concept for kids – and parents. The kid’s resale market is especially important because it addresses an entirely different need: It isn’t just a choice to change sizes, it’s a MUST! Children outgrow their clothing very quickly, so Children’s Orchard allows parents to bring in “gently-used” clothing to sell that their children have outgrown, and purchase like-new clothing at a much lower cost in their child’s current size.
At Children’s Orchard, we buy and sell “gently-used” children’s apparel, shoes, toys, and equipment. Since kids outgrow their clothing so fast, it’s a struggle for parents to keep their kids in quality clothing without spending a fortune on it. Something your kids loved that fit them perfectly a month ago might not fit them at all now. Why not be able to dress your kids in clothes they love without breaking the bank – and also have the opportunity to bring in their barely worn clothing to get cash or credit towards something that is “gently-used” for them?
We help you meet your kid’s everyday lifestyle changes by growing and adapting their wardrobe in the most cost-effective way possible… RESALE. And at prices up to 70% off of retail, the savings are huge.
We’re located at:
From the West – Take Exit 27 off I75, head east on Paul Huff Parkway. Take right into Hickory Grove Shopping Center between Chili’s and Panera Bread.
From the East – From Hwy 11 turn onto Paul Huff Parkway. Turn left into Hickory Grove Shopping Center, just past Lowe’s.
Cleveland, TN – Location
We buy Tuesday thru Saturday
( We will no longer be buying on Monday’s)
- We are accepting all seasons of clothing.
- Clothing must be FRESHLY LAUNDERED, no holes, stains.
- Please LAY FLAT CLOTHING, please keep outfits together
- You can bring in 1 medium bin, box, shopping bag or white trash bag. NO BLACK TRASH BAGS.
- Equipment – covers must be clean and stain free and must have all pieces
- Toys- clean and have all pieces
- Will no accept items the smell like cigarette smoke
- All drop offs must be picked up within 24 hours of notification of completion. Any items left past 5 days will be donated.
- We stop buying 1 hour before closing each day. Anything dropped off after that time will be looked at the next business day.
Most wanted items:
- Tank tops
- T shirts
- Bathing suits
EQUIPMENT & MORE
- CHANGING TABLES
Children's Orchard Cleveland
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I love this store❤ Great prices and the owners are always welcoming. I’ve been shopping here for quite a few years.
– Anjelah Chisolm
Such a great place to find name brand children’s clothing at a decent price & it’s fun trading in my baby’s (still almost new, since they grow sooo fast) clothing. They also have toys & shoes.
– Stacy Melton