NEW Personal Shopper Program
We’ll help your child find the latest trends suited for their style and budget with Children’s Orchard FREE personal shopper service!
Simply click the button to fill out the form to set up an appointment with your Children’s Orchard store and we’ll handle the rest! Our personal shopper will select several outfits for them based on your preferences and needs. That includes dressy or casual attire as well as shoes and accessories to go along with each look. All you have to do is relax and enjoy this special service.
Children’s Orchard carries sizes 0 – 10/12 for girls and boys, so we truly have something for everyone. At Children’s Orchard our already great shopping experience just got better—schedule your free personal shopper appointment today!
Children’s Orchard is a Totally New Kind of Kid’s Resale Store!
Children’s Orchard in Cypress, California is a great concept for kids – and parents. The kid’s resale market is especially important because it addresses an entirely different need: It isn’t just a choice to change sizes, it’s a MUST! Children outgrow their clothing very quickly, so Children’s Orchard allows parents to bring in “gently-used” clothing to sell that their children have outgrown, and purchase like-new clothing at a much lower cost in their child’s current size.
At Children’s Orchard, we buy and sell “gently-used” children’s apparel, shoes, toys, and equipment. Since kids outgrow their clothing so fast, it’s a struggle for parents to keep their kids in quality clothing without spending a fortune on it. Something your kids loved that fit them perfectly a month ago might not fit them at all now. Why not be able to dress your kids in clothes they love without breaking the bank – and also have the opportunity to bring in their barely worn clothing to get cash or credit towards something that is “gently-used” for them?
Because parents want their kids to be able to dress in a practical but fun way, Children’s Orchard in Cypress, California makes it much easier to buy them like-new clothes while still being able to put food on the table. We help you meet your kid’s everyday lifestyle changes by growing and adapting their wardrobe in the most cost-effective way possible… RESALE. And at prices up to 70% off of retail, the savings are huge.
Our small quaint environment makes it easy for you to shop with your kids, enjoying the safety of our helpful staff. Some of our most loyal customers comment that we are very organized, very helpful and we care about your children because we love watching them grow up through the years.
- Clothing & Shoes must be GENTLY USED, current styles (not older than 3 years).
- Before coming in please go through your items and remove any items with stains, holes, faded, etc (we will not purchase them)
- Clothing freshly laundered within one week.
- Clothing opened up and laid out flat, nothing folded (this can be done at home or in store, we have baskets available). – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Clothing sizes: Newborn-Kids 10/12; Shoe sizes: up to kids size 5.
- All Equipment (strollers, swings, high chairs, jumpers, walkers, etc) need to be in excellent condition, no stains or tears & with all original parts. We cannot take them if they are missing ANY pieces.
- Toys must be clean, organized, in working condition and come assembled or be assembled in store. Games must have all pieces & instructions.
We have walk-in days Monday – Thursday (we open at 9:30 and accept the first 10 people (first come, first serve, wait times vary on how many are ahead) .
Friday toys & equipment only (no clothing) walk-ins 10am-12pm
Appointments are also available on Saturdays. (appointments do fill up fast)
How Much Can I Bring?
- For Clothing You may bring up to what’s equal to a standard size laundry basket of clothing. (if you have more than the laundry basket, you may come multiple days or call to make an appointment.
- You may bring unlimited shoes, toys & equipment.
- We ask that all clothing items to be UNFOLDED (laid out flat), which may be done at home or in-store.
How It Works:
- Bring your items in and check in at the front counter.
- The Buyer will look through your items. Items we are able to buy will be entered into our register. As soon as your items are done, we will call you. You will be offered a total for the items we are able to purchase, and give you back any items we cannot accept. We will offer you cash or 30% more in store credit. You choose your offer or decline and receive your items back.
- We are working hard to get the buys done quickly. Please bring your items in per our Buy Policy.
BUYING AT THIS TIME
- SUMMER Clothing
- Shoes & accessories
- Toys, including Table & chairs, kitchens, etc
- Baby equipment: pack n’ plays, walkers, high chairs, bouncers, bassinets and strollers, etc.
We do not sell or purchase the following items: car seats, cribs, bedding, undergarments, dvd’s, computer/t.v.games, outdated clothing, older toys or equipment.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we want to help make your Buying experience a great one!
Most wanted items:
- PREEMIE UP TO SIZE 16
- DRESS WEAR
- RIDE ONS
EQUIPMENT & MORE
- DOOR GATES
- PAC N PLAYS
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Build your career at Children’s Orchard, exciting opportunities are available in our store.Apply Today
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I love this place, I can always find something that I need for half the price. The staff is always very friendly and helpful.
– Dolores Manley
I love this place serously!! The best i love the girls who work here and the deals. ♡♡ my favorite child’s thrift store!!
– Roshearose Ruiz
Great place to shop for children and the kids. Have a lot to choose from. I love it here.
– Bryce Estrada