Children’s Orchard buys & sells “gently-used” children’s apparel, shoes, toys, and baby equipment!
Children’s Orchard in McAllen, Texas is a great concept for kids – and parents. The kid’s resale market is especially important because it addresses an entirely different need: It isn’t just a choice to change sizes, it’s a MUST! Children outgrow their clothing very quickly, so Children’s Orchard allows parents to bring in “gently-used” items that their children have outgrown. Children’s Orchard pays Cash or Store Credit, so customers can sell and also purchase like-new clothing, toys and baby equipment at a fraction of the retail cost.
Why not be able to dress your kids in clothes they love without breaking the bank – and also have the opportunity to bring in their barely worn clothing to get cash or credit towards something that is “gently-used” for them?
We help you meet your kid’s everyday lifestyle changes by growing and adapting their wardrobe in the most cost-effective way possible… RESALE. And at prices up to 70% off of retail, the savings are huge.
- Walk In Appointments are accepted everyday we are open until 3:00PM
- We are only able to offer STORE CREDIT for walk-in appointments
- We are opening a few appointments online for the cash option. Appointments are only scheduled online. Only 1 appointment for the cash option can be scheduled per week. If you have other items or bin you may bring in for store credit. If multiple appointments are made within 1 week they may be deleted to make room for other customers. If no appointment times appear, they are already taken. Check back for cancellations or additional appointments.
- ONLY ONE (1) OPEN BIN -or- HAMPER (13 gallons or less) of clothing/toys/shoes -OR-
- THREE (3) large pieces of equipment/toys per drop off. Please view our Highlights on Instagram for sample bin/hamper size pictures @childrensorchardmcallen
- !NO BAGS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Items MUST BE:
- Clothing freshly laundered within one week – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Clothing folded or laid flat (no hangers) – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Clothing sizes: newborn-14/16; Shoe sizes: newborn-7
- Clothing & Shoes must be current styles (not older than 3 years) with no stains or tears
- Equipment and toys must be clean and working condition and come assembled or be assembled in store before checking in your Buy. We will not be able to assemble equipment or toys
How It Works:
- Bring your Buy through the front and check in at our front or back counter
- We will look through your items, what we are interested in buying will be entered into our system. A store credit offer and/or cash offer (if an appointment) will be generated. You will be notified and presented the offer/s. If you accept the offer and there are any items we were not able to buy you may donate or have them left in your bin for pick up.
- We will do our best to get these turned around within 1-2 weeks
- We will give you the best offer we can but if you are not happy with your offer you may simply decline and take your items back.
- We are working hard to get the Buys turned around quickly. In order to do this we need your help. Please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your offer. If you need more time, please just call us and let us know. If we do not hear anything after the 48 hours your Buy may be closed off as store credit and the items not purchased donated. Please pick up bins within 48 hours of closing your buy.
BUYING AT THIS TIME
- Clothing and Shoes All Seasons
- Bathing Suits
- Dance Clothing and Dance Shoes; Sports cleats
- Toys, games and puzzles (Must be in working condition, clean & all pieces included)
- Baby equipment: pack n’ plays, walkers, high chairs, bouncers, bassinets and strollers. Must be in working condition and clean.
NOT BUYING AT THIS TIME
- Furniture including cribs, changing tables etc.
- Bedding, Hanging Artwork
- We do not sell or purchase breast pumps, car seats and undergarments
If you have any questions please give us a call or DM us on Facebook or Instagram.Schedule Appointment
McAllen, TX Location
Most wanted items:
- ALL SEASONS OF CLOTHING
- COATS, JACKETS AND RAINCOATS
- ACTION FIGURES
- PRETEND PLAY
EQUIPMENT & MORE
- PACK N’ PLAYS
Children's Orchard McAllen, TX
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I love this place! Excellent customer service, and good quality clothes for a low price. Recently paid a visit due to my son quickly out growing his shoes and needed some asap! Found what I needed, and took a free piece of clothing with my purchase, and got $5 store credit for a later day promotion! Like I said, I love this place!
– Nancy Noyola
Wonderful service and AMAZING prices!!! I recommend The Children’s Orchard to all of my friends with babies and small children. Last time I was there I bought 4 shirts, 1 fancy sweater, 1 zippered sweater, an adorable bomber jacket and 3 pairs of pants. My total was only $44!!! I couldn’t believe it! In any other store, my bill would’ve been close to $150. All of the clothes were in great condition and my 10 month old son looks adorable in all of the clothes. The staff was also extremely sweet and helpful!
– Constance Perez
Love how good the prices are on all the clothes, plus they check everything super intensely before they put it out like the other comments said, but that means everything you buy is in great condition too.
– Jonathan Bunt
Earn one point for every $10 you spend at Children’s Orchard.
Earn 20 points and receive a 20% off reward certificate.
Plus, receive a special offer during your birthday month!
You’ll have 24/7 access to your purchase and point history online at clubcorewards.com or using the Club CO Rewards APP (see below).
*Club CO Rewards is available at participating locations.