You can now shop for your favorite gently used name-brand children’s clothing, shoes, accessories, toys and equipment and more online! We are adding new items daily!
Curbside pickup available everyday
Free Shipping for orders over $50
Free local delivery for orders over $100 (within 10 miles of store)
NEW Personal Shopper Program
We’ll help your child find the latest trends suited for their style and budget with our FREE personal shopper service!
Simply fill out the form so we can get to know your child’s size, needs and style preferences! Our team will hand select items for them based on this.
We can schedule an in person or video call appointment to review the items. You choose your favorites, and we’ll send you a link for secure payment. Choose shipping or pickup your purchase curbside! Delivery is also available for orders of $100 or more within 10 miles of the store. It couldn’t be simpler!
We carry sizes 0 -14 for girls and boys, so we truly have something for everyone.
Babies & Kids Resale Clothing Store in Newburyport, MA
Interested in Selling to Us? Click Here
Children’s Orchard is a Totally New Kind of Kid’s Resale Store!
At Children’s Orchard Newburyport Massachusetts we buy and sell “gently-used” children’s clothing, shoes, toys, books and equipment. We pay Cash or Check on the spot and offer a little more in Store Credit.
We are located in the Port Plaza at Story Ave & Low St.
The kid’s resale market is especially important because it addresses an entirely different need: It isn’t just a choice to change sizes, it’s a MUST! Children outgrow their clothing very quickly, so Children’s Orchard allows parents to bring in “gently-used” clothing to sell, and purchase like-new clothing in their child’s current size.
Interested in Selling to Us?
We are Buying by Appointment Only
How it works for Clothing:
(see below for Equipment/Toys)
- Click the link to schedule your drop off day & time and complete our intake form:
2. At your appointment time bring your container to our front register area. Our staff will check you in and receive your items using safe social distancing protocol.
3. In 2-3 days we will contact you with your cash or store credit offer (25%
more). To accept the CASH offer you must return within 2 days for payment,
otherwise it reverts to store credit.
You will also have 2 days to pick up any items we did not purchase along
with your plastic container. Items not picked up in that time frame will be donated.
New Parameters for Selling Clothing:
- Items must be in a plastic container or laundry basket no larger than 18 gallons (72 quart). Bags of any kind will not be accepted
- Limit one drop off appointment per seller per day
- Items must be:
– FRESHLY laundered at the warmest appropriate water setting for the fabric and dried thoroughly
– Neatly folded & laid flat
– All pieces of sets must be together
Please only include clothing/shoes in your container.
See below for details on selling Equipment and Toys.
Tips for Sellers:
We want you to have the best experience possible. Here are some tips to help you prepare your items to sell:
- All clothing should be freshly laundered and free from pet hair and odor
- It should be in great condition and currently in style – made within the last 5 years
- Outfits and Sets should be together with all pieces included. For sizes 0-24m we only buy complete sets, no separates.
- Avoid bringing items with stains, rips, fading, piling or too much love!
We are buying all seasons all year round!
How it works for Equipment/Toys:
1. Click the link to schedule an in person appointment with our buyer:Book equipment/toys selling appointment
2. When you arrive check in with our staff. For larger pieces we are happy to go to your car to take a look using safe social distancing.
3. The limit is 4 pieces total (equipment & toys combined) per appointment.
All items must be in excellent condition, clean/sanitized, have all pieces included, no recalls and batteries included if required.
4. For items we would like to purchase we will offer cash/check on the spot or 25% more in store credit. Items we pass on must be taken back. We do not donate these items for you.
We do not buy:
Diaper Genies, Bassinets, Cribs, Plush and Stuffed Animals, Potty Seats, Breast Pumps, Bedding, Blankets, Car Seats, Heely Shoes, Extra Large Equipment, Nursery Furniture, Personalized items, Baby Baths (unless new in box), Handmade items, Walmart Brand Clothing, Sports Equipment
Most wanted items:
- Spring/Summer all styles & sizes
- Sun Hats
- Youth Athletic Wear
- Boys size 5, 6 & 7 all styles
- Rain Boots
- Outdoor Toys
- Tricycles & Bikes
- Wooden Infant Puzzles
- Wooden Toys
- Shape Sorters
- Little People
- American Girl
- Paw Patrol
EQUIPMENT & MORE
- Pack n Plays (must have carrying bag)
- Baby Monitors
- Activity Mats
- Foldaway Swings
- High Chairs
- Bouncy Seats
Note: all items must be made within the last 5 years
Children's Orchard Newburyport
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Loved this place! They even took my info to let me know when a certain product came in! Very friendly staff!
– Christina Provenzano
Very friendly, great clothes and children items I have been shopping there since my second child who is almost 17 absolutely love this store
– Stephanie A